Our market stall is located on the second floor of the main building in the Meditation Hall (gompa) lounge. The lounge is open any time the Meditation Hall is open.
Stop by before a class, on the way home from work, or on the weekend to pick up a few essentials. Each product you buy helps to support the centre. So enjoy some new incense or turning the pages of the latest Mandala magazine knowing you are helping to support DCI!
The Market Stall generally carries a selection of:
- incense (more variety is available in the Bookshop)
- candles and Sweedish glass candle holders
- lovely selection of malas (prayer beads)
- prayer flags
- khatags (Tibetan offering scarfs)
- Mandala: A Tibetan Buddhist Journal (Mandala is an international Buddhist magazine (published by the FPMT) that is filled with interesting articles about living Buddhism in the modern world. Practical and insightful, it includes teachings from living Buddhist masters as well as Western practitioners. Get a copy of the latest issue to take home and try!)